1. Place 10grams of Super Roots in big jar or container
2. Pour 1liter of boiling water into big jar
3. Cool down till room temprature
4. Use 2 tablespoon for Fighters in 500ml water during conditioning
Note: 10grams Super Root = 1 Liter Super Root Water
Although different people would have established different methods of using the Super Root to condition fighter. This is my preferred method and works well on all of my fighters.
Recommended and proven method that works for me:-
1. Soak the roots and Indian Almond Leaves (IAL) in a jar of boiling water. Use about 4-5 strands of roots and 3-4 small pieces of IAL
2. Allow water to cool down to normal temprature, the extract should be brownish
3. Use 6 tablespoons of the extract to add into fighter jar of 1 liter
4. Change fighter water every other day and add the same amount of extract as item 3
5. Use the extract for 5 consequtive days and 5 days without the extract
6. Repeat when required for conditioning
7. Add a pinch of salt after every water change
8. Feed your fighters lightly. Refrain from feeding your fighters too much during conditioning. Once a day is sufficient.
9. After conditioning train as per normal. Once training is completed for the day transfer your fighter back into the water with extract.
10. After completion of training routine, during resting extract is not required. Use water that you would normally prefer
11. During fight day use 2 tablespoon in the morning 1hour before fight and change back to your prefered water
12. Enjoy the fight
Alternatively small portion of super roots can be placed in clay-pots to condition your fighter.